View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 10:17 AM   #195
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

I don't know about the nervous part either, but i could tell he was quite happy to see at least one knick actually was behind him unlike the rest that were beyond half court.

Besides the play turned out into the dunk of the night.

How anyone can complain about that is beyond me.

He took nothing, played defense, and made it great.

Isn't that what we want?
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote