View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 12:03 PM   #31
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Gaming Nostalgia

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGotACoolStory
Err, off the top of my head.. By console I guess:

Super Street Fighter II
Mortal Kombat
NBA Jam TE
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time
Mario Paint
Super Mario World

Ecco the Dolphin
Sonic the Hedgehog

Virtua Fighter 2

Gauntlet Legends
Time Crisis

Sonic the Hedgehog 2
Power Rangers the movie
Streets of Rage

Megaman V
Pokemon (everything)

Tony Hawk Pro Skater

International Superstar Soccer 98'
Fighter's Destiny
WWF Wrestlemania 2000
WCW vs. NWO: WorldTour
Wave Race 64
Bomberman 64
Mario Kart 64
Diddy Kong Racing
GoldenEye 007
Kobe Bryant in NBA Courtside
Vigilante 8
Super Smash Bros

Yeah, pretty much this, except I never played Vigilante 8, Superstar Soccer or the Kobe game.

WWF No Mercy is also up there. It was probably the greatest wrestling game I ever played.

Paper Mario and all the Mario Party games were awesome, too.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote