View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 05:04 PM   #68
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people
Default Re: Fire Mike Brown!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
The difference in this case is that Sloan actually has credentials. If Dwight and the team can understand that, it will be just fine. He is very old school, and his way is proven at bringing titles. You need a no nonsense coach like Jerry Sloan. With one of those top notch coaches, you're always going to get some sort of attitude thats undesirable. Like Phil Jackson for example. He has this "I don't care if we win by 50 or lose by 50" attitude. He doesn't really show much of any emotion. Guys like Kobe gave him a second chance after he said that Kobe sabotaged games in high school. It was a big problem that got solved after Phil came and led them to more titles.

I didn't hear of the fist fight rumors with Sloan and Williams. I just heard they both had a huge fight where you can hear tirades from far away lol.

But Jerry Sloan is my first choice. I don't really have anyone else in mind honestly. I couldn't even think of D'Antoni. His no defense will completely kill this team. He never even took Nash and the suns to the finals and their team was talented enough.

Uh......I'm going to do what I didn't do before with the Magic J thing.
Sloan never won an NBA title.
I have 3 friends, NBA veterans now retired, who were longtime members of the Jazz under Sloan and they have nothing but the highest praise for him........and yes, he is a dominating figure who doesn't take an inch of crap from anyone.
I don't know how Kobe & Dwight would get along with him, they have never been told NO in their lives. Karl Malone was even scared of Sloan.
I wouldn't be surprised if DWill almost got into a fight with him, but I wouldn't be surprised, these NBA guys now know they have all the power and think they know it all, don't want to listen, not like the old days.
Sloan may have kicked his @ss, you don't know how tough the guy is.
Sloan runs 45 minute practices, not 2-3 hours and I mean he's in his car by the 47th minute.......but he gets more done in those 45 minutes than most get in hours.

Lakerfreak Mike Brown's offense was so terrible that they threw it out immediately following the season, you may say this one was worse, I will tell you that both were so terrible that it didn't matter.
I have to say I LMAO at your cursing tirade post.....I have never ever seen you write cursing stuff, I couldn't stop laughing.......I had to look at what time you wrote it.....1:45 am? You had to either be tired or drunk....lol.
Not knocking you, say what you like, however you choose....it was just funny.

I pray they don't think Bernie Bickerstaff can coach this team.....we need a top coach!!!!!

They should have at least fired the moron when last season ended.

Last edited by DKLaker : 11-09-2012 at 05:11 PM.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote