View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 09:51 PM   #72
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: Fire Mike Brown!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
I know he hasn't won a title, but lets look at the accomplishments for a second....he made the finals, twice. Each year he reached the finals, he won 2 games each appearance, against the almighty, jordan-led, bulls. Nobody beat that team ever. You can almost give a ring to any of those teams that played the bulls had they faced anyone else. The great thing about it, he didn't need that much talent. He had a great point guard, and a great power forward. Everyone else took care of their roles.

If Karl Malone and Stockton were afraid of messing up in front of Sloan, imagine Kobe and Dwight. Karl Malone was the most stubborn NBA player. Kobe knows to listen to coach. He also knows how to conform to win. Don't you remember when starbury was having his issues with Larry Brown, Kobe through the media said to marbury "listen to larry". Kobe knows, and if Dwight wants to win, he'll also listen.

lol I was very tired and frustrated from a very eventful day. You'll find me like that sometimes. My apologies

I know Mike Brown's offense was bad last season too. At this point though, I believe that it would have been better than this year's offense. Brown's offense last year depended on Kobe and Ramon's decision making. Leaving that to Nash this season would have produced slightly better results. Thats just my humble opinion anyways.

Edit: I don't think Bernie is in their long term plan. He's obviously going to stay until someone else comes. No idea what happens after. I predict they'll find a coach by 1-2 weeks from now.

Very Solid Post
Lol.....don't apologize for your outburst, nothing wrong with it......and better yet it gave me a good laugh.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote