View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 10:13 PM   #23
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Backup Plan: Who is next best coach suitable for Lakers if/when Mike Brown get fired?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobesabi
John Ireland on ESPN this morning was favoring D'Antoni...and talks alot about how he would pay to see run and gun Lakers game scoring 100+. I don't know if Kobe and Nash leg can handle run and gun anymore for 30+ min. Did run and gun ever scored any championship in the past?

The other guys didn't seem enthuiastic toward Jerry Sloan. But I think players would respect and listen to Sloan

I would love to have D'Antoni as an offensive coordinator. As a head coach no way!!!! Actually, him and McMillian did help coach the Olympic team together..... hmmm... what if they hired Nate and he brought on D'Antoni as the OC? Wishful thinking for sure but I'd be more than happy with that. I really hope they're wrong about him being the head coach though. If I were the Lakers I wouldn't even interview him. If he was that good, he'd still be in charge of the Knicks. The Knicks couldn't play defense for years, now all the sudden this year they're playing defense. I don't think it's a coincidence.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote