Thread: Brandon roy
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 11:12 AM   #9
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Brandon roy

Yeah that Blazers team could be something special right now if they had a healthy Brandon Roy and a healthy Greg Oden to go along with LaMarcus Aldridge. It really sucks because the Blazers built that team through the draft and did everything the "right" way. They didn't try and build a super team. But that could have been a super team had everyone stayed healthy.

I think Brandon Roy is being asked to carry the team too much right now. Aren't Kevin Love and Rubio injured still? Roy needs to come off the bench (if he's not already, I don't know I don't really follow them that closely) and play limited minutes.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote