View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 12:16 PM   #209
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
I was curious to know why the Knicks didnt bring Kidd back in? Things started falling apart offensively.

It was a nice ugly win. It was embarrassing that Pablo couldnt bring the ball up the court that is quite concerning reminded me of Lin. Dallas is going to be interesting when Matrix and Dirk comes back.
I totally agree with this entire post. I think its convenient to overlook your problems when youre winning. Thats why we eventually always end up losing. The NBA is the one major US sport where the champion is usually the best team in the league. Eventually the truth comes to the surface. There is cause for concern.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote