View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 06:49 PM   #2814
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
I understand your argument, I just disagree with it. Golden Tate wouldn't start on my team and Isaac Redman is about to be a backup. I understand that I have to focus on winning now instead of later, but I can't get rid of the only chance I have of winning games down the road for something that I don't value very highly.

There's only like 13 games in the season, you have to win now...

BTW Dean, just seen your trade, good offer, might counter it a little bit tho, but I'm not sure if I can do it with Nicks being on a bye. That sounds really dumb maybe but I need every win and guy without a bye left right now.

Last edited by UtahJazzFan88 : 11-10-2012 at 06:56 PM.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote