View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 07:28 PM   #48
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Net Fans, are you jealous?

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
And gigantes, kiddlovesnets, am I ever rude to you? If the nets fans want only positive things said, I suggest they go back to jersey because the Knicks get scrutinized more than any team and your turn is coming soon.
you've never been rude to me, although i'm not terribly familiar with you as a poster. from the little i've seen, it seems like you can be generally informative at times, but also talk around things that you don't want to deal with at other times.

i like my share of debate, so don't ever worry about saying positive things around me. shit-talking is another issue.

i do agree that being in NYC, the nets deserve to have the harsh light of scrutiny shone upon them. can't enjoy the benefits without taking the negatives.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote