View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 08:41 PM   #2816
TheSilentKiller
3-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCY
Ben Tate IS a backup, and Mendenhall & Dwyer are far greater injury risks than Foster. 7 losses puts you out of it, and looking at your matchup you need a total miracle to beat Marlo this week. A potentially huge game for Redman could get you the W I don't get why at the very least, you haven't tried to ask for more. If it's because you just have a hunch on Tate, fair enough I suppose.
I'm really not trying to be a dick, but I really like Tate.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote