View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 12:01 AM   #2
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Anyone live or from North Carolina here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
Specifically wondering about the Raleigh/Durham area. Need to know about economic opportunities and how safe of an area that really is. Looking at moving the wife and kids down. Thanks.

I grew up in Fayetteville, spent 8 yrs. in Chapel Hill and have lived in Charlotte for the last 15 yrs. I also own a home in Boone. I wouldn't live in any other place in the world.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote