View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 01:21 AM   #42
mr sax
Kids at the park dunk on me

mr sax has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Backup Plan: Who is next best coach suitable for Lakers if/when Mike Brown get fired?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
Sure.....but Phil was also the coach when the Lakers won 5 Championships.......oh and all 6 of Michael Jordan's Championships too.....and you point is??????

And before you get there, Phil didn't have Dwight Howard nor Steve Nash.
This would be by light years the best team Phil has ever coached.......and unless you have a coach who has been more successful then I don't think you have a point. Oh....I know, you think we should've kept Mike Brown

And Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen had nothing to do with winning those championships? Or Kobe Bryant and Shaq? Hey, let's get Pat Riley. He won a few championships.

Regarding Steve Nash, when is he coming back? Who will play the point in the meantime, Steve Blake the guy who everyone here rags on?

Please get off the ridiculous notion that I was a Mike Brown fan. It does no one any good to endlessly bitch about the guy because management doesn't care what anyone here says. Believe it or not, they don't even care what you have to say, DK.

I'll put money on it that even with Phil Jackson the Lakers will not win the championship this year. They are too old.

I'm a very honest guy so if you'd like to wager I will meet anyone here in person to pay up if I lose.
mr sax is offline   Reply With Quote