View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 02:30 AM   #63
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Preparation for High School Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
yeah, he made it. i knew he would.

he has to play center now. not the position he wanted but he should get the ball in his hands alot. i don't think the freshman coach knows that he can shoot.

most of his buddies got cut and it kinda bummed him out. he was also in a state of shock with the amount of running and hustling that they do now. i told him it was a big difference between middle school and high school ball.
That happened to me on multiple occasions. Your son may think it's pointless to learn post moves and stuff now because at a higher level he'll be playing guard/wing but from my experience learning multiple positions can improve your basketball iq and understanding for the game.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote