View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 07:45 AM   #56
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

poido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: What will be the most heartworming story this season?

KD was touted to be a superstar. He's lived up to that, led the league in scoring for three consecutive years, and is right behind LBJ for regular MVP consideration. How much higher of a ceiling can a player have?

Kevin Durant has reached his potential, and is one of the best players in the league, largely due to his scoring ability. With that said, he will never be a good to great defender. With a slight frame that he has, he simply cant guard the bigger SF's in the game. Lebron abused him in the finals. I like Durant as much as the next bloke, but I find it hard to see him winning a championship, relying heavily on a jumpshot and a frame that cannot defend bigger bodies and guys who can post up on him.

I'm going to stop right there. You clearly haven't seen Oden play, and obviously have no clue as to what you're writing. I'm not going to waste my time educating you on how godawful wrong that statement is.

I stick by my statement that Oden had a higher ceiling. Oden was in the mould of a young Shaq, with better defense but inferior offense. Sure Oden was foul prone and free throws were a weakness, but those are common flaws among centres/forwards that gets better with experience.

If you feel the need to discuss this topic again, do yourself a favor and get hold of a fact or two.[/quote]

Durant hasn't and will not win a championship as the man. Feel free to bump this, but I know it won't need to be.
poido123 is offline   Reply With Quote