View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 12:56 AM   #5
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Lakers talking to Phil Jackson about being new coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
Phil is supposed to decide tomorrow.......
I really don't care if Phil only coaches the Home games up until the playoffs.....he is a helluva lot better than anyone else we can get......how would that be a bad situation for us.....hell, we could have an assistant video conference with him on an iPad during the game and let Phil coach the road games from home.....what's the big deal? Would you really say no and end up with D'Antoni or Dunleavy????

Well I'm a bit stubborn here...I really would rather get Sloan. Obviously it doesn't look like it'll happen. D'antoni wouldn't be so bad if we can get the team to commit to defense...but his track record aint so good with that.

So long as the lakers are winning, they can take their time negotiating with Phil. Bickerstaff is doing a fine job managing the player roles and rotations here.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote