View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 02:07 AM   #48
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Default Re: Backup Plan: Who is next best coach suitable for Lakers if/when Mike Brown get fired?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
Steve Blake is a bum.....so yeah we rag on him....you really want to compare him to Nash

Management does care what the fans say if it makes sense.....any good business does.

Wow.....you defended Mike Brown like he was your momma It seemed like you love him.....no homo.

If you want to bet against your own team, that's your problem. We are good enough to win it all, that's good enough for me now that we'll have a great coach.......can't win the lottery if you don't have a ticket.....and I'll take a 1 in 5 chance any day. Hell, even with crap Mike Brown we could've been up 3-1 over OKC......that bodes extremely well for us.

I'll give you Brown....but come on man. Blake does what he can every night. He isn't the most talented, but he sure knows how to play defense on any point guard I've ever seen. I can't honestly remember the last time a guard toyed with Blake for an entire game. Dude is a great defender, and in this role of his, its absolutely okay because everyone else can do the scoring. He just has to deliver the ball (without turning it over in the post lol).

Knowing mr sax, he isn't betting against his team. His style is that he usually plays the devil's advocate to get us all thinking about other possibilities. He's a good guy so lets keep it friendly here
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote