View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 01:54 AM   #78
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Brooklyn Nets 2012-2013 Post Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
missed the game. anyway, apart from the things mentioned above, i'm still wondering what to think of mister joseph johnson. i see he's been very efficient at 3PT% and pretty much a wasteland everywhere else on offense stats. pretty hard to stomach that a 6'8" SG (supposedly one of the best in the league) is only grabbing 2.8 rebounds and throwing 2.8 assists per game. OTOH, supposedly he has high BBIQ, can play solid defense and helps the team in intangibles.

i never really watched him when he was on the hawks.
Me neither. The only way he gets his points so far this season is by isolation. I feel like he's used to scoring like that because he played on the Hawks for the past few seasons as the main focal point of the offense. I also think we're not utilizing Joe's full potential. This guy averaged 20ppg for 5 straight seasons so for him to be only scoring 13 right now means something should change.