View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 04:41 AM   #153
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Mike D'Antoni signs a four-year deal with the Lakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by elementally morale
Gasol is a good shooter. We don't have a big enough sample size to be able to tell if he is a good 3 point shooter, that's true. I think he can make them. I may be wrong, but I can't remember Frye having been a well-known shooter from the distance before playing for D'Antoni.
Gasol is a good mid-range shooter but I'm not really sure about his 3-pt shooting. I'm sure he can knock it down occasionally but to ask him to do it efficiently on a consistent basis..not so sure.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote