View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 04:45 AM   #155
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Mike D'Antoni signs a four-year deal with the Lakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by elementally morale
Something tells me your frustration will get to a whole new level if he wins it all the LA.

(I said if, not when.)
Not really. I would actually be happy if he wins it all. I actually like the Lakers (even though it's fun to laugh at them fail) and them winning means Miami won't win it all so I'm fine with it.
Give me Lakers-Heat or Lakers-Celtics finals. I'll surely cheer for the Lakers.

Of course I wouldn't cheer for them against my Knicks but even despite 4-0 start I doubt we can get to the Finals.
So in short,I wouldn't have anything against Lakers winning it all this season.

But I can guarantee you it won't happen. Not as long as D'Antoni is their coach.
Do you really think Lakers can outrun Miami ? Even when they are trying to play halfcourt I still think the Heat would beat them. If those oldies try to get into the open court battle with LeBron and Wade they are going to get murdered. Raped. Pick a word. It will get ugly.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote