View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 06:46 AM   #109
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Adrian Peterson tears ACL, needs reconstructive surgery

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbeastnani
Nobody and I mean nobody should act like they expected him to be back for the beginning of the 2012-13 season. Let alone to be putting up the numbers he's putting and winning games. He is a medical marvel, a freak of nature to have come back in the position he plays, in the sport he plays in and be just as strong and good as he was before.

Props has to go to PT for his blind faith or knowledge in AD's unworldly healing abilities. I'm a Sooner homer and big AD fan and I thought for sure he wouldn't be this good again until at least the midway point. He is just a true freak of nature. Hasn't even changed his running style.
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote