Thread: Homeland
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 07:34 AM   #24
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Homeland

The SNL Homeland Skit with Anne Hathaway as Claire Danes as Carrie Mathison. Not the best link out there I'm sure, but I can't seem to find anything better.

http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/11/11/...omeland-spoof/

I enjoyed last night. Felt like the whole point was really to pin Carrie continued presence onto the family by exposing her to the daughter. There's some nice morality play in there as well, but that seemed like the real purpose of the hit and run feeding into last nights episode.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote