View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 09:44 AM   #24
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What are the ex-Knicks doing ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Helllllllllllllll no! That team got no further than where we got and we played the champs. You dont win in this league without stars. Ppl say nobody wants to come here but I havent seen any FA knocking the door down to play in Denver. Even before this year, Im much more optimistic about our team than theres. We are a work in progress. Theyre just about peaked. I already saw what Melo n Gallo does in crunch time playoff situations.

We're in Win Now mode, our roster is like 53 yr old on average, lol.
The Nuggets are way younger and growing.

But for the rest I agree with you.
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote