View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 10:17 AM   #14
COnDEMnED
Local High School Star

COnDEMnED is considered somewhat coolCOnDEMnED is considered somewhat coolCOnDEMnED is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: How much money do you need as a 67 year old man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
You can always leave more money for your kids and if you're arguably the greatest coach of all time in any sport you should expect to get paid top dollar and an organization with the money, legacy and expectation of the Lakers shouldn't hesitate to give you all of that and more.

With that said, if he's not healthy enough to travel to every game that's a concern that merits looking in another direction. I do wonder why they didn't look at Sloan. D'Antoni's time in NY doesn't disqualify him from ever coaching again but we've seen nothing from him that says he's the guy to take a team to the Championship and with talent like the Lakers I'd want someone as proven as possible. So if PJ isn't healthy enough give me Sloan.
Couldn't agree more Mr. Green. As I mentioned in another topic, how is it that Mike Fricking Dunleavy gets a 90 minute phone interview and Jerry Sloan doesn't even get a phone call, text, or e-mail? Seems like a very rushed decision if you didn't even interview all the coaches on your very short list. Know what I mean?
COnDEMnED is offline   Reply With Quote