View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 05:31 PM   #12
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Mike D'Antoni fits with Lakers (ESPN Insider article)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
i love it. Showtime Lakers are back! i might have to jump on their wagon again. really looking forward to seeing them play more free and open than that clogged halfcourt shit

And that has been a complaint from a small portion of Laker fans. They did't like the triangle even after the success we have had...wanted to go back to the Showtime days. Problem was we didn't have Magic...but we have Nash now.

I think no matter what happens title wise this team is going to be fun to watch.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote