View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 05:36 PM   #136
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Melo is the league's leading scorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR3
It's possible but I think you have to remember that Kobe is one of the few players ever to attempt 40+ FG's in a game and he's done it a bajilion times. Just worth remembering. I always am surprised T-Mac didn't have more 50+ games, but he only had one year where he really scored at a legendary level, whereas Kobe has had like 3. Kobe does seem to have more peaks and valleys than anyone else though.

Yeah, I know his production and legacy would be completely different.

I always thought it was amazing that he started racking up a lot of individual awards when he was deep in his career (similar to Malone in a way), so him being the first option from the start and his strong work ethic would be an interesting mix.

And the peaks and valleys you touched upon... Scenarios like 03-04 for example, perhaps don't happen either.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote