View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 06:10 PM   #15
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Dwade da Gawd copping unfair criticism

Quote:
Originally Posted by red1
that is the only legit critism, anything on the court is fair game. what I'm saying is that people act like wade is an arrogant, selfish, egotistical punk when they don't know shit

My boys a autograph whore and has millions of stories on the different athletes he tries to get autographs from.
Before I go on I think he is a borderline stalker and understand if certain athletes get annoyed.
But out of all the athletes he tried to get an autograph from the two biggest A-Holes he encountered are Reggie Jackson and D Wade.
Both literally cursed him and others out to the point where it really was not necessary. And these are on different occasions.
His pals that have the same hobby say the samething.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote