Old 11-12-2012, 07:25 PM   #232
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One is considered somewhat coolTarik One is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Week 10 Game Thread and Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinhun8
Such an ugly ugly game.

I swear for the monicker that the Bears have of being Monsters of the Midway they do not play well during the Lovie era in bad weather games. This game the defense played phenomenonal but the offense minus Marshall was non-existant.

The constant drops by Davis is just mind boggling. Give Rodriguez a chance and let him start. There's a reason the fans boo Davis for every time he is shown on screen..

Matchups like this tolerate little margin of error. The turnovers and missed catches cost us big time. The defense did all they could. Giving up 13 pts to well balance offense like this one should have been good enough to win the game.

I actually like Davis. He's big, tough bruising tight end who how to get open and he's great blocker too. He's had some key drops, but i still like him.

I give Wade Phillips credit. The DB's outmuscled the WR's at the line of scrimmage all night (except for Marshall, even though he had to work for his yards ((his most impressive game of the season so far)) ) and used that raggedy field to their advantage. Forte and Hester couldn't cut at all.
Tarik One is online now   Reply With Quote