View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 07:34 PM   #5
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Lakers fans need to calm down.

My loyalty is impervious but I dont roll with blind faith.

Ill support even if the season goes down in flames... that doesnt mean that Ill be happy with every decision dictated by Jimmy B. He is the same guy that brought in Mike Brown instead of who I wanted, Adelman.

Nepotism is a b*tch... The team would be miles ahead if they would just let the G.M. do his thing.. cause I do believe in Mitch. The Logo did good mentoring with him..
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote