View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 07:40 PM   #4
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: If the Clippers are top 3 in the West

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoah10115
They probably will be top 3 in the West.

I'm having a hard time seeing another than Crawford winning 6MOTY.

Jordan is possible as MIP, as is Chris Paul. I think I picked Paul as my preseason MVP. So we'll see. Kobe has been terrific tho.

Exactly why I posted this, as crazy as it seems. I mean, DJ seems to be making the leap, Crawford pretty much has Sixth Man on lock, and if CP3 can transform the Clippers this much, how the fvck does he not get MVP?
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote