View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 11:09 PM   #9
KG215
NBA Legend

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: How bad are the Pistons?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitPiston
I could ramble, but an incredibly shite schedule with the better teams in the west, with little rest between those games, and the fact that Lawrence Frank teams start off slow isn't a good recipe to get some wins going.

Early days, but I'm more pissed at Brandon Knight's idiotic passes he made tonight.

This too. They've had a brutal schedule to start the season, so they may not be as bad as their record indicates. Still, I can't see them being much better than a 25ish win team, and that's probably best case scenario. It will depend on Drummond's PT and development, but Monroe is already really good. Knight has kind of been a disappointment so far, though.

Rest of their roster looks like a lot of garbage on paper, though Maxiell is a nice hardworking energy player.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote