View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 09:25 AM   #29
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What are the ex-Knicks doing ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
D'antoni is gonna do better than folks think in LA.

Don't let the NY stint fool you.
i agree with you, mike isn't nearly as bad as everyone thinks

and i'm still mad about losing jeffries, sure he can't hit a layup to save his life but he plays good defense, he can play 5 positions(i still haven't figured what 5 positions) and he once made a behind the back pass
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote