Thread: Homeland
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 11:22 AM   #31
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Homeland

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Hold the hell on.

The only thing in that case was a bunch of C4? Did I hear that right? You're an al-Qaeda level terrorist operation and you need to kill 6 federal agents so they don't find some simple explosives? Or because you can't get more or something, even though it's not exactly plutonium?

That makes it so much worse.
I doubt it's just C4. To me whatever is in the case would lead back somewhere up the ladder, to Brody, Roya, or even Nazir.

Brody's life is almost MORE out of control now that he's working for the 'good guys.' As an aside I would love to bang his wife. No wonder Mike can't f*ck off.

Last edited by johndeeregreen : 11-13-2012 at 11:24 AM.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote