View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 02:12 PM   #446
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Raps Forum Keeper League Season Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCardelle
I didn't talk shit. I told you to trade Gay to improve your keepers and not to keep McGee this season. So you are basically proving me right. I also told you that you can't win this league with DHoward, which I still think.
You tried to sell me on how badly I needed Millsap and went on to tell me that because I didn't make that trade with you I have no chances of winning this season. And at ths stage i'd take Monroe over him anyways. As for that last part it's still debatable as obviously we have a whole season to go, but yet even If I don't end up first i'll still be happy if I finish ahead of you.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote