View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 02:06 PM   #13
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: 2012/13 Observation Deck

Once he reclassified, everyone predicted IU. Although no one saw him doing so on his only visit. I mean, what the ****? That deal had to have been done a while ago.

He reminds me a lot of Marvin Williams with a much better motor. That's a good thing.

Anyone read Telep's new article?

Prediction: "Randle won't join the Harrison twins in college. I know what everyone's saying, that they all wouldn't mind playing together. When the Miami Heat put their Big Three in motion, it helped that LeBron, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh were good friends. But I think it would be an upset if the three best players in Texas wind up at Kentucky."

If that happens, well you might as well sign Wiggins up for UK. Still will probably happen anyway. Although I don't know how Wiggins and Young works out in the same lineup unless Young comes off the bench.

Last edited by IGotACoolStory : 11-13-2012 at 02:11 PM.
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote