View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 04:12 PM   #14
Burgz V2
Decent college freshman

Default Re: 2012/13 Observation Deck

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGotACoolStory
Once he reclassified, everyone predicted IU. Although no one saw him doing so on his only visit. I mean, what the ****? That deal had to have been done a while ago.

He reminds me a lot of Marvin Williams with a much better motor. That's a good thing.

Anyone read Telep's new article?

Prediction: "Randle won't join the Harrison twins in college. I know what everyone's saying, that they all wouldn't mind playing together. When the Miami Heat put their Big Three in motion, it helped that LeBron, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh were good friends. But I think it would be an upset if the three best players in Texas wind up at Kentucky."

If that happens, well you might as well sign Wiggins up for UK. Still will probably happen anyway. Although I don't know how Wiggins and Young works out in the same lineup unless Young comes off the bench.

if Randle goes to UK i'd put my money on FSU, even though to everyone that seems mad, he's close with Rathan-Mayes, and their parents all went to FSU together.

I don't see Randle as being a follower. If Randle goes elsewhere i think Wiggins to UK is a lock. I can't really see Randle and Wiggins coexisting with the harrison twins and Young even if they are using the dribble drive offense. It's one or the other to me or these kids are making a mistake

Last edited by Burgz V2 : 11-13-2012 at 04:26 PM.
Burgz V2 is online now   Reply With Quote