View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 04:23 PM   #187
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA 2K13 'MY CAREER MODE' Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
How long does it take before your player gets a starting spot?
I dropped 30 points in 1 game, 45 in the next & 36 in the next one with at least 5+ assists in all 3 games. Still no starting spot. I even discussed it with the GM, but nothing has come of it.
I'm averaging 22 PPG & 6 APG off the bench! IRL, the dude would be a starter by now.

I posted this too soon. I became a starter 2 games after that 36 point game.
Now I kind of wish I didn't because there go my chances of winning 6th Man of the Year.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote