View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 04:55 PM   #10
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Hornets trade Hakim Warrick to Bobcats for Matt Carroll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
Props to Matt Carroll for carving out a 9-year NBA career. For me, he's one of those guys I often assume is out of the league but eventually read about still being a part of a roster. Sort of like a modern day Mitchell Butler.

For me, he's lived close to the perfect career. He's relatively anonymous, experienced some level of success (three years of averaging 9 or more points per game, peaking at 12.1) and, drum roll please....

He's made $26 million dollars over the course of his playing career. He's a guy that will never have to worry about being in the spotlight, being followed by paparazzi, or noticed at the grocery store, yet he was able to live the NBA dream and pocket 26 mil. Not bad.

He probably would have been out of the league if he had not been given a ridiculous contract of 27 mil for 6 years. He is one of those guys who got lucky in the right place at the right time. Played decent for a bad team for a couple of years and got overpaid.
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote