View Single Post
Old 07-07-2006, 01:22 AM   #35
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You don't know Darko will be "a well above average starter" anymore than I know Magic won't make the playoffs.

First of all they never won 10 in a row. They won 8. Secondly, they beat Philly, Atlanta, Toronto, and Detroit sitting RIP and resting most their starters. Along with Miami and SA who were firmly entrenched in their playoff positions. Thirdly, it was the last two weeks of the season and like I said no expected anything from them.

Lastly, when it finally came time to show up and win a game they needed, they choked away the final two games against Chicago and the Pacers.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote