View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 06:18 PM   #7
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Cleveland Cavaliers (2-5) vs Brooklyn Nets (3-2) 7:30 EST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
Well it does not really matter, choose whatever thread you want to follow then. Would be better if a Mod can merge the threads though.

Edit: I have to take an exam from 7:30 to 9pm, so guess I wont be following the game. Hopefully we win by the time I come back, or maybe it goes to OT I can still watch.

tape it, forward to halftime and watch from then. You are going to miss what should be a good game because Kyrie is going to go right at Deron, and if Deron gets pissy, it will be sick. Plus kyrie crapped on him last time down the stretch. Deron is going to go off.
niko is online now   Reply With Quote