View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 06:36 PM   #136
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Discussion

Played 1hr 54mins and my K/D is 1.33, W/L 4.0. So many campers and lag for me. Takes alot of bullets to drop someone. Maybe its the guns because I'm a level 10 but I use the Assault Rifle default class. Solely TDM thus far.

Maps? Eh, run into too much random crap.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote