View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 07:09 PM   #15
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Who makes the greatest noodle dish?

They have a dessert in bdesh where you take vermicelli and you put heavy cream and sugar and rosewater on it it's bomb lol but very fattening

From the choices above I love pad thai the most occasionally and spaghetti the most frequently.

We should do a pasta vote soon hateraid! This thread has been a delight to visit.

I'm so grateful for everything you've contributed. I'm so grateful for life. I'm so grateful for having the chance to drink water out of a non-contaminated area and go to school theres no reason to feel down
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote