View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 10:26 PM   #78
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

poido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Derrick Rose is coming back to flop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money 23
LOL ... aussies. Wish we could party, man.

I bet you're fun as hell ... but do explain what's wrong with Deron's head and hair.

I dont know, something about that hairline and the whole manscaping of the beard and stuff. It looks a bit strange on a white guy, no racism intended. He kinda looks a bit like a puffer fish.

Joe Pesci: Oh, oh, Anthony. ... What did you say? ... I mean, funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? ... What do you mean funny, funny how? ... Tommy DeVito: You know you're a ****in' mumbling stuttering little ****, you know that? ... What you doin' here? I thought I told ya to go **** your mother!' Ha-ha-ha! Joe Pesci
poido123 is offline   Reply With Quote