View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 11:10 PM   #26
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Tonight's game vs. Jazz

Also another thing, Demar has been earning my respect. He's still not the greatest shooter or ball handler in the world but what he has done is improve on his defense and rebounding. And, he's been much more aggressive on the offensive end. Granted not every play he complains about are legit fouls but I have been saying for a long time now that he gets no respect. If he runs into the paint and gets clobbered maybe 30% of the time they'll call a foul and 70% of the time it will be a play on. I like the fact though that he keeps going on in there and getting banged up because I do believe he's forcing the officials to start taking notice like Jack said.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote