View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 11:56 PM   #24
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2012/13 Observation Deck

I thought Poythress was the most impressive Kentucky freshman in the high school all star circuit and I stand by that. Kid's going to be a monster once he improves his ball skills and asserts himself more on offense. He got 20 points today almost entirely on his athleticism and motor.

Mason Plumlee finally looks like the guy I've been hearing about the last 3 years; when he was on the court, he was completely outmuscling and dominating Noel in the paint. Seth Curry looked like his brother on the court today.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote