View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 12:04 AM   #144
EnoughSaid
#COYG

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board
Default Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
If you really want AC3 then go with that. Maybe I need to play with parties or something. Usually solo or with a buddy. Game just doesnt knock your socks off right off the bat. With the new token thing it'll take time to get adjusted and used to it. I havent even cracked open the case for AC3 yet. So I cant speak on how good it is. But BO2 isnt anything new when it comes to COD. Same game. If there are things you wish COD did different, fixed or tried. Ask away and I'll let you know if this game does things you hoped it did that MW3 didnt.

Well even before playing the game I already like the concept of future warfare. Instead of being handed practically the same game for the third time in a row, we went from WW2 to Cold War/Vietnam and now Future. I mean I applaud Treyarch for showing enthusiasm and wanting to make the best CoD possible. Especially with zombies mode still there. My main problems with MW3 were the maps, and then also some guns and whatnot. I'm probably going to buy this anyhow, so we'll see.
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote