View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 12:07 PM   #3
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: My Quick, Short & To-The-Damn-Point Video Game Reviews

That was a pretty breathy review for being to short and to the point, and coming from me that means something. But well done. Even took the time to put in the pictures.

I really liked that game too. My feelings plus and minus are about the same as yours, but I'd recommend it as a buy. I thought the fighting was good enough to warrant some replay value. It looks to have done well enough that it's going to get some DLC added. And there's plenty of map goodies to track down to help fill out the game. It's not a long one by any means, but I feel like I got my enjoyment out of it.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote