View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 01:23 PM   #10
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NY Jet teammates rip backup Tim Tebow, believe 'terrible' quarterback hasn't improved

I wouldn't want Tebow to be the starting QB of my team but it is ridiculous beyond words that the morons that make up the NY Jets FO and team would use him as a scapegoat for the crappy season they are having. That the Jets would find a way to be even more embarassing than they have been is absolutely amazing. Tebow's done nothing wrong.
niko is online now   Reply With Quote