View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 01:26 PM   #23
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Top Ten Running Backs of the Millennium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
1000 yards in 16 games is a seriously low expectation of being above average, especially back then when the run game with 1 featured back was much more prevelant, almost standard.

It's not even all about yards anyway....touchdowns and yards per carry are as important than the total number of yards rushing someone gets, that's why I don't value Martin' season where he got 1287 yards highly at all, 3.5 yards a carry is almost embarrassing for a HOF running back.

If Earl wasn't such a monster in his prime I could see Martin's longevity and durability making up for it, but Earl was on some prime Shaq shit back then.
it's not about my expectations for of above average...that IS above average

and like I said, if those are his three worst years, then holy fckin shit...I can dig up 3 much worse years from Earl

and prime Shaq is a horrible comparison, that would mean that Earl was slamming home rings every year...it was cheating almost...but that wasn't the case at all.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote