View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 01:52 PM   #1704
ZeN

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official Comic Book Match-up VI

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderfan19
Im actually not in a huge hurry now, this is the point of the whole thing. If enough makes a legit argument I wouldn't even mind waiting for JB to counter and so on and so forth till they are done
I agree..

With that said:

Im pretty sure enough is going to come in tonight and say that he has no time for an argument. That or hell drop a 20 word argument...

But regardless, weve sauntered along to this point and at least it seems that we will reach the finish line.. which is what i was hoping to do.

So that it at least leaves some sort of a good precedent for if in the future Black Joker and Vapid end up making the one that they wanted.. I doubt it tho, time seems to be occupied for most of us. Those freedom days are gone..lol
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote