View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 02:20 PM   #19
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Fiscal Cliff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droid101
It ends when our deficit and debt is looking a little better. You get there by reducing spending and increasing revenue. I know it's hard for most conservatives to understand.

I'm content going back to Clinton era tax rates, making capital gains the same as regular income regarding taxes, creating some new brackets with higher rates for income after 1 million, 5 million, 10 million, 100 million, and 1 billion.

A good start.

I'm with you there to a degree but sticking it to the wealthy much more beyond that is counter productive and won't reduce the deficit by any noticeable amount. But no doubt true reform is needed. I think the Tax Reform Act of 1986 was fair and balanced (no pun intended) and should be looked at as a map for further reform.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote